Northern Bypass Kampala Central Region UG
UDHF offers global research and cultural sensitivity consultation within the mental health context, with the view to break barriers.
Other activities of the Foundation include:
- Implementation of agreed mental health programmes
- Advise on short and longer term priorities
- Promoting mental health research
- Awareness of mental health issues and promote social inclusion
- Integrated approach to mental and physical health
Plot 68/70 Kira Road 1.14 km
Save the Children has been operating in Uganda since 1959. The organisation’s work is guided by t...
UNHCO was conceived by a group of Ugandans drawn from various professional disciplines who share ...
Kiira Rd Ntinda Kampala 1.97 km
Vision “A Ugandan society free of HIV and AIDS and its impact.” Mission Statement To ...
Wandegeya, Kampala, Central Region, Uganda 2.2 km
Centre for integrated Research and Community Development Uganda, CIRCODU is a non-profit organiza...