Set up in 2007, Purplewood (PW) is a social marketing and behavior change communications (SBCC) consulting firm in Dhaka, Bangladesh. PW services include:
- Market / consumer research
- Communications strategy development
- Brand and brand-strategy development
- Copywriting, content & script development
- Graphic designing, photography and illustration
- Video and animation production
- Media planning and buying or placement
- Outdoor advertising
- Digital marketing
- Rural marketing
- Event and activations
PW’s core team has worked in Bangladesh, Afghanistan, Uzbekistan and Kenya. It has experience of communications and campaigns related to: health, nutrition, agriculture, education, environment, migration, renewable energy, clean cooking, private sector development, policy reforms and a host of other areas.
As of September 2017, PW is working with UNICEF, United Nations Foundation, Global Alliance for Clean Cookstoves, Social Marketing Company, USAID’s Agricultural Value Chains, USAID’s Securing Water for Food, Islamic Relief, Practical Action, SNV, Australia Border Agency etc.
PW is affiliated with / has strategic alliances with two global agencies: McCann Global Health and Weber Shandwick.