Global Health Communication and Marketing
I help organizations transform data, lessons learned, and other information into evidence-based marketing and communication strategies and programs that motivate individuals and communities to adopt healthy behaviors and access essential health services and products. I offer on-the-ground experience developing and managing programs that use a variety of channels–from interpersonal communication and community mobilization to mass media–to reach diverse audiences, including young adults, women of reproductive age, men who have sex with men, and sex workers.
Extensive experience in comprehensive health communication and marketing programs; senior experience managing technical teams of up to 25 staff; general program management and reporting experience with a variety of donors, including USAID, CDC, KfW, UNFPA, DOD/DHAPP, and the Global Fund. Native English speaker with professional French language skills.
Past clients include: Mann Global Health-PSI/Guinea, Johns Hopkins University Center for Communication Programs (JHUCCP), International Medical Corps, ICAP at Columbia University, and PSI/Malawi
Past assignments include:
- Technical assistance to develop communication strategy and implementation tools (from interpersonal communication to mass media) to promote correct hand washing in Guinea
- Technical assistance to develop marketing and communication strategy to support launch of Women’s Condom and diaphragm in Malawi
- Strategy development for health systems strengthening and community engagement program to improve maternal, newborn, and child health outcomes in Guinea
- Operational support to launch a new health communication capacity development program in Guinea
- Development of technical narrative for HIV care and support program proposal to the US CDC in South Africa
- Development of technical narrative for health systems strengthening program proposal to USAID in Kenya
No entries were found.