The Roll Back Malaria SBCC Working Group (RBM SBCC WG) works to facilitate the development, implementation and evaluation of the Global Strategic Framework for Malaria Communication at the Country Level. The purpose of this platform is to share experiences, resources, and best practices in order to improve the design, implementation, monitoring, and evaluation of evidence-based social and behavior change communication activities.
This group is open!
RBM SBCC WG Annual Meeting Presentations: Day 3
- Recap of day two
- The role of PPMVs in expanding mRDT use in Nigeria
- Improving health worker performance through text messaging: pilot intervention designed to increase coverage of IPTp
- Fotball combatting malaria
- Determinants of timely treatment seeking for fever by women with children under 5 years of age in Ethiopia
- The role of PPMVs in the campaign against poor quality malaria medicine in Nigeria
- ACCESS SMC: SBCC and advocacy
- Exploring community response to SMC: what factors are associated with social acceptability in different contexts?
- The role of SBCC in SMC in Madagascar
- Mitigating gender and cultural barriers for a successful SMC campaign in Nigeria
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.