A group for Malaria SBCC
- Malaria among migrants (0, 0),
- Malaria in Pregnancy (1, 5),
- Malaria morbidity and mortality on the increase in Nigeria (0, 0),
- Promoting Quality Malaria Medicines with SBCC (1, 11),
- Strategies that increase ownership and use of mosquito nets (5, 49),
- World Malaria Day 2016 (2, 31),
- World's first malaria vaccine gets go-ahead from EU regulators (1, 3)
Roll Back Malaria Task Force: Knowledge Management
In 2011-2012, a group of communication-oriented partners, national malaria control managers, and members of the Roll Back Malaria (RBM) Partnership Secretariat met to examine the current state of the art in health communication and articulate a Global Strategic Framework for Malaria Communication at the Country Level. The goal was to begin a process of mobilizing political, social, and financial resources to position communication as a core component of malaria control and foster the development of more effective communication programming at the country level.
A Communication Community of Practice (CCoP) was formed to facilitate the development, implementation and evaluation of the Global Strategic Framework for Malaria Communication at the Country Level.
This group is open!
We welcome any individual or organization interested in furthering progress along the following lines:
* Enhancing knowledge management for Social and Behavioral Change Communication (SBCC) tools
* Developing a learning/knowledge management and communication strategy for SBCC that explores best approaches and tools for information dissemination