[kleo_button title=”Start a Discussion” href=”/start-a-discussion/” style=”primary” size=”lg” color=”#137392]
[kleo_button title=”Join a Discussion” href=”/discussions/” style=”primary” size=”lg” color=”#137392]
[kleo_button title=”Find | Post a Job” href=”/jobs/” style=”primary” size=”lg” color=”#137392]
[kleo_button title=”Add an Event” href=”/add-an-event/?action=edit” style=”primary” size=”lg” ]
What Is SBCC?
[kleo_icon icon=”rss” icon_size=””]HC3 News
Where Are the Linkages Between Service Delivery and SBCC?
Using social and behavior change communication (SBCC) before, during and after services can enhance the impact of a service delivery program. It can help get clients to services, improve the client-provider interaction and support behavioral maintenance. This discussion will take a broad look at effective incorporation of SBCC into service delivery for improved project outcomes as well coordination and linkages between SBCC and service delivery organizations and implementers to improve program outcomes. Our discussion will begin on August 17 at 9am EDT and will run through August 18 at 5pm EDT.
[kleo_button title=”Join the discussion.” href=”https://healthcomspringboard.org/discussions/topic/where-are-the-linkages-between-service-delivery-and-sbcc/” style=”primary” size=”large” ]
Spotlight on India
Stay tuned throughout August for news from India, information on recent projects, and announcements of upcoming events! Join the India group to stay up-to-date with the SBCC community.
[kleo_button title=”Join the group.” href=”https://healthcomspringboard.org/india” style=”primary” size=”large” ]
Trending Topic Update
Trending Topic – Malaria SBCC Strategies – UPDATED
The fourth Liberia National Malaria Strategic Plan (NSP) for 2016–2020 addresses the need to scale-up malaria control and prevention activities to build on gains made under the Millennium Development Goals and to continue making progress under the new Sustainable Development Goals (SDG).
[kleo_button kleo_icon icon=”search” title=”Find Other Resources” href=”http://www.thehealthcompass.org/?utm_source=healthcomspringboard.org&utm_medium=sb&utm_campaign=healthcompass” style=”app” size=”lg” ]
Call for Papers and Early Registration
Following highly successful conferences in Brighton (2008), Dublin (2011), Toronto (2013), and Sydney (2015), academic and practice papers as well as interactive workshop sessions and poster proposals are now being invited under the overall 2017 conference theme: “Influencing Behaviour for Social Good.”
To register, find out about how to submit your paper and for submission guidance, visit the conference website www.wsmconference.com
Health Communication News
- Death of 14 UN peacekeepers in DRC reveals worsening crisis
- What one of the deadliest ever attacks on UN peacekeepers means for Congo
- Congo UN attack, Rohingya camp fears, and ethical aid ads: The Cheat Sheat
- In Australia, new bill has charities fearing a war on advocacy
- Q&A: Global Impact chief on how and where US workers give to charity
- Q&A: ASI program head speaks out on Syria aid scandal
- Adopting new technology? Here’s some advice from two ADB fintech pilots
- Humanitarian data breaches: the real scandal is our collective inaction
- Trump rattles the Middle East, WHO warns of diphtheria, and Yemen’s violence blocks critical aid: This week in development
- Digital Event: Inside the investigation of USAID’s $9.5B health project