[kleo_button title=”Start a Discussion” href=”/start-a-discussion/” style=”primary” size=”lg” color=”#137392]
[kleo_button title=”Join a Discussion” href=”/discussions/” style=”primary” size=”lg” color=”#137392]
[kleo_button title=”Find | Post a Job” href=”/jobs/” style=”primary” size=”lg” color=”#137392]
[kleo_button title=”Add an Event” href=”/add-an-event/?action=edit” style=”primary” size=”lg” ]
What Is SBCC?
[kleo_icon icon=”rss” icon_size=””]HC3 News
Where Are the Linkages Between Service Delivery and SBCC?
Using social and behavior change communication (SBCC) before, during and after services can enhance the impact of a service delivery program. It can help get clients to services, improve the client-provider interaction and support behavioral maintenance. This discussion will take a broad look at effective incorporation of SBCC into service delivery for improved project outcomes as well coordination and linkages between SBCC and service delivery organizations and implementers to improve program outcomes. Our discussion will begin on August 17 at 9am EDT and will run through August 18 at 5pm EDT.
[kleo_button title=”Join the discussion.” href=”https://healthcomspringboard.org/discussions/topic/where-are-the-linkages-between-service-delivery-and-sbcc/” style=”primary” size=”large” ]
Spotlight on India
Stay tuned throughout August for news from India, information on recent projects, and announcements of upcoming events! Join the India group to stay up-to-date with the SBCC community.
[kleo_button title=”Join the group.” href=”https://healthcomspringboard.org/india” style=”primary” size=”large” ]
Trending Topic Update
Trending Topic – Malaria SBCC Strategies – UPDATED
The fourth Liberia National Malaria Strategic Plan (NSP) for 2016–2020 addresses the need to scale-up malaria control and prevention activities to build on gains made under the Millennium Development Goals and to continue making progress under the new Sustainable Development Goals (SDG).
[kleo_button kleo_icon icon=”search” title=”Find Other Resources” href=”http://www.thehealthcompass.org/?utm_source=healthcomspringboard.org&utm_medium=sb&utm_campaign=healthcompass” style=”app” size=”lg” ]
Call for Papers and Early Registration
Following highly successful conferences in Brighton (2008), Dublin (2011), Toronto (2013), and Sydney (2015), academic and practice papers as well as interactive workshop sessions and poster proposals are now being invited under the overall 2017 conference theme: “Influencing Behaviour for Social Good.”
To register, find out about how to submit your paper and for submission guidance, visit the conference website www.wsmconference.com
Health Communication News
- Soros hands over billions, ‘We-Fi’ takes off, and DFID boosts development finance: This week in development
- Smart Client and Smart Couple: Digital Health Tools to Empower Women and Couples for Family Planning
- Behind the scenes at the Hilton Humanitarian Prize
- Opinion: Eliminating the need for foreign assistance, one country at a time
- Curbing illicit financial flows key to reaching SDGs in Africa
- Humanitarian agencies lobby against Rohingya ‘mega camp’ creation
- Family planning sector needs ‘moral leadership,’ says UNFPA chief
- New global obesity data: Which countries top the list?
- Why can’t booming Ethiopia handle this year’s drought?
- Togo unrest a test for West African leaders