You’ll Love Our New Home
Springboard is an online community of social and behavior change (SBC) professionals who are passionate about making a difference in the world.
Over the past five years, it has developed into a warm, inviting and productive resource for the SBC world. This new streamlined version makes it easier than ever to interact, search, post, and respond.
- Share more engaging content with new post features
- Grow your global network with fine-tuned searches
- Capture the attention of key people with ‘Notify’
- RSVP to events right in your activity feed
- Find and tag discussions using filters and categories
- Powerful tools to manage a community of practice
- See snapshots of jobs in your area of interest
- Streamlined to help you find tools on the Compass
Your username and password for the old Springboard will not work with the new Springboard site. But don’t worry, registering on the new site is easy.
Get Started in Three Easy Steps:
Request to Join
- Go to https://springboardforsbc.org.
- Click on Request to Join. (You’ll receive a confirmation email within 48 hours!)
Complete Your Profile
- From your confirmation email, click Login to Springboard.
- Click on the profile picture icon and select My profile to personalize. (Save time by importing an existing LinkedIn account!)
Join a Conversation
- The Activity Feed is where you’ll see posts from members working around the world.
- Jump right into the action by sharing your work, travel, jobs of interest, events, and ideas that inspire you. (Every post can be as simple or detailed as you like, with options to add links, videos, and even attachments!)
Something new is waiting for you on Springboard every day. We hope to see you there! Go to https://springboardforsbc.org and register.